Wedding Party Selection
Selecting your wedding party is never an easy task. There are just too many people who want to have roles, but there are only so many to go around. So select your bridesmaids, groomsmen, maid or matron of honor, man of honor, lady of honor, best man, best lady, etc. by their character and willingness to help you to create an event to remember.
Your wedding party should be people who are dependable and will not disappoint you for spite.
- They should be willing to change if necessary to show how much they want to support you and your partner.
- They should be understanding and forgiving.
- They should be cooperative and willing to do the work they are assigned.
- They should be reliable and willing to show up for the rehearsal and fitting on time, and early for the wedding.
- They should not show any resistance to your ideas, but offer suggestions to add to your creative production.
- They should be willing to sacrifice their own plans if necessary.
- They should be willing to prioritize their schedule.